Thursday, June 12, 2008

SP12: Question of the Week


The first "Question of the Week" for the Secret Pal 12 swap. What is your favorite summertime drink?

I really don't have a single favorite. However, I'm bound by family and work obligations to say a cold, crisp dry (or off-dry) glass of wine. White or rose', doesn't matter.

I'm so glad the world is getting over their fear of pink, and back to enjoying dry rose' wines. Not that they weren't justified in their fears.... just the thought of White Zinfandel makes me want to run screaming into the night...

Other choices? Pretty boring. Really cold water. Brewed iced tea (NO sugar, sometimes lemon or mint). Iced coffee.

I seem to be feeling a bit thirsty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm....rose. They're finally appearing a bit more regularly in the Liquor Stores here, which makes me happy. So good. So misunderstood.

Unknown said...

I love a nice, dry rose too. Yummy! But I don't even consider the evil white zin to be real wine. I hate it when people assume that Zinfandel means white zin.