Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Fill-In (#76)

It's Friday again...

1. Travel is high up on my bucket list. So much of my 'bucket list' was wrapped up in building my dream house. And I'm so lucky to have it... well, as much as my budget would ever allow, anyway.
2. My favorite quote is:
"Pooh!" he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you.";
it's from Winnie the Pooh. (It's so hard to choose -- there are many, many quotes I love.)
3. A swap (SP11) inspired (um.. actually, required) me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best local and fresh.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is early morning or just before dusk.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to starting a new knitting project, tomorrow my plans include work -- an all-day wine festival (but I'm bringing my knitting 'cause it's World Wide Knit in Public day) and Sunday, I want to veg (but it never seems to work out that way)!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Love that quote!!!

Thanks for playing, hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Janet said...

OMG lol I just had to come back and say how much I love your Hogwarts bracelets, the Slytherin one, especially :-) GREAT idea!

Heather said...

Thanks, Janet! :)