Friday Fill-In #77
1. A smile is a lovely way to light up your face.
2. Good old-fashioned Monopoly is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more time in my life (I know that doesn't quite work grammatically) and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of Stonehenge and A Mid-Summer Night's Dream.
5. I just remembered I need to go to bed soon.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "the magic's in the music and the music's in me."*
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sewing, tomorrow my plans include working (always on Saturdays... the busiest day at a winery) and Sunday, I want to do some gardening!
In this world you've a soul for a compass
And a heart for a pair of wings
There's a star on the far horizon, rising bright in an azure sky
For the rest of the time that you're given, why walk when you can fly.