Thursday, June 19, 2008

On the Eve of Friday...

Friday Fill-In #77

1. A smile is a lovely way to light up your face.
2. Good old-fashioned Monopoly is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more time in my life (I know that doesn't quite work grammatically) and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of Stonehenge and A Mid-Summer Night's Dream.
5. I just remembered I need to go to bed soon.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: "the magic's in the music and the music's in me."*
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sewing, tomorrow my plans include working (always on Saturdays... the busiest day at a winery) and Sunday, I want to do some gardening!


*Another favorite:
In this world you've a soul for a compass
And a heart for a pair of wings
There's a star on the far horizon, rising bright in an azure sky
For the rest of the time that you're given, why walk when you can fly.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Where is you winery? Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend :-)

sally906 said...

I've been to stonehenge - in the days when you could go up and touch the stones - magnificence :)

MiLeT said...

thanks for the drop on my blog. i was thinking from what song those that lyrics came from. the line is in my head right now and i am still trying to figure out the song. lol!

JCB said...

I have never been to stonehenge but I would LOVE to go and what better time than solstice?