Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Manic Monday #132


I know it's Wednesday... but isn't it better that I post than not? :)

If you were to name the one thing you have the most compassion for, what would it be?
Animals. Just to let you know, it's really hard to pick just one thing.

It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true?
Yes. It certainly helps to have some money for basics and a few luxuries, but love, friendship, nature... all those things are free.

What is the most valuable thing you own?
My home.

2 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

I adopted your "Manic Monday" to my blog earlier this week. Thanks for that link.
also, I've awarded you the "Brillante Blog Award" on my blog if you want to take a look:
http://homemadeorignals.blogspot.com

Kelli Gotje said...

Your house looks so cute in amongst the grape vines.