Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brilliante Blog

A few days ago, Frances at homemadeoriginals nominated this blog for the Brilliante Blog award! I'm especially pleased because she has over 60 blogs listed as her favorites. I read her blog often -- she does a wonderful job of posting on a regular basis and making gorgeous knitted and sewn items for her Etsy shop.

Now it's my turn to nominate (tag) some of my favorites. This is a fun way to get recommendations of new blogs to watch....

Willowdale - visit Kelli's farm in Tasmania, complete with Billy the Goat, their new pig Juliet, and two cherubic toddlers

CoyoteCraft - Bean's wonderfully creative blog filled with sewing and such. Check out her recent tutorial on making kitchen hot pads.

Funky Finds
- Jess has incredible taste. Let her help you find new places to spend your $$!

APL Creations - Amy is so talented and creative...

Polka Dot Cottage - Lisa is one of the most gifted colorists I've ever seen!

Orangette - Don't read this while hungry...

Planting and Purling
- Country girl, Pamela, was my amazing "spoiler" for the SP11 swap. I love checking in with her blog to see what she's baking and what's currently on the needles.

So, if I listed your blog and you'd like to pass the award along to some of your favorites, here's what you need to do:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Thanks, everyone!

3 comments:

Funky Finds said...

thank you heather! i appreciate it. you have been missed!!

Anonymous said...

Yay, thanks a lot Heather :)

Lisa Clarke said...

I don't think I've ever been described as a "brilliant colorist" before, LOL! Thanks so much!