Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hot Cocoa Stitch Markers


I've been making stitch markers for a few months now for various swaps. They're fun to make -- very much like making earrings.

One of the requirements for the Hot Cocoa Swap is to include stitch markers with your swap package. So last week I decided to make some cocoa-themed ones and post them to my Etsy shop. I'm hoping that some of the other swap participants will purchase some to include in their packages.

Lately it seems like I need five markers for projects I've been making. Tote bags (one of my favorite projects) often need one for each corner plus a different one for the beginning of the row. So there are four tea (or cocoa) cups and one teaspoon. I included a warm brown (coffee colored?) bead.

FREE SHIPPING: If you're in the swap (or are reading this) and decide to purchase some, let me know in advance and I can set up a reserved listing for you with free shipping.

*ps. I love the linen fabric in the top photo! It's from Vaide's Etsy shop. Isn't it yummy?

2 comments:

HomeMadeOriginals said...

These are adorable, not like my plain, boring stitch markers at all!

Unknown said...

i just love the cocoa theme idea.