Thursday, May 1, 2008

Big-Bag-in-the-Mail

Crossposted on winemakerssister and The Big Bag Swap/KAL.

So, is Brenda tired of me yet?

I'm certainly not tired of being "spoiled" by her!

For the second time this year, my name was assigned to Brenda for a swap. Aren't I lucky? First she sent me a box filled with goodies (including an adorable crocheted Cookie Monster) for the Hot Cocoa Swap. Today I received another box -- this time filled with a gorgeous Big Bag and more goodies.

The bag is knitted (and felted) in all sorts of shades of blue. Inside there's lots of tea, dark chocolate cocoa, a cute yellow mug, flowers, mini-Sharpies, and some wonderful yarn. The yarn feels lush.... two skeins of Elite Alpaca, a lovely "wasabi" colored blend of wool and silk, and a cute little variegated skein of cotton for dishcloths.

Thanks so much, Brenda...... again!

No comments: