Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-In (#74)

I'm currently at home waiting to hear about an event at the winery tonight. With the threat of 2-4 inches of rain and thunderstorms, I think it might be best if we postponed...

In the meantime, here's my latest Friday Fill-In.

1. For me negativity is the opposite of creativity.
2. "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" was the last excellent book I read (actually, I'm currently reading it).
3. I like fill-ins because they're quick, interesting, and force me to post in my blog.
4. In nature I like looking at everything.
5. _____ should win the US elections. (I'll wait to answer -- I'm a pretty private person when it comes to politics and religion.)
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to [I'm not sure right now... see above], tomorrow my plans include the Festival of the Senses at Dow Gardens in Midland (until very late... for me, at least) and Sunday, I want to take the day off!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hope the weather holds out for you! Welcome to Friday Fill-Ins!

Sandy M said...

Hope all goes well for tonight and for the festival tomorrow. Have a great weekend!