Monday, December 1, 2008

Manic Monday #144


It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?

I'm completely addicted to online shopping. I'm such a fan of creature comforts -- I'd much rather do my shopping in my slippers (my favorites are pictured) with a cup of tea. And, honestly, I'm not a fan of crowds... or that nasty lighting you find in many stores. The exception, of course, is local and/or fresh stuff.

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?

PC. I really haven't had a choice. I've always had PCs at work (mostly not my decision) and needed to move work back and forth. And years ago, there wasn't an easy way to do it between a Mac and a PC.

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?

Etsy. Flickr. Ravelry. Between those three I've spent waaaay too many hours of my life!

No comments: