Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Funky Finds


I met Jess quite a while ago through Flickr and Swap-Bot. We chatted for a while and then decided to set up a private swap. She's one of my favorite people that I've never actually "met."

Jess' day job is a graphic designer. She runs her wonderful website, Funky Finds on her own time.

Funky Finds is a collection of great finds -- well designed, creative products that add a little extra to your life. Jess has a great eye for beautiful, unique items. In a world of big boxes, Funky Finds is a little haven of the individual and the handmade.

Unlike me, Jess is extremely vigilant about posting daily. Every time I visit the site there's lots of new and wonderful finds. She also runs frequent contests to win treats from shops that she's featured.

Take a minute to visit. I guarantee you'll find several things you can't possibly live without. And gifts.... well, it's a great place for gift ideas.

1 comment:

Funky Finds said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)