Monday, August 20, 2007

Goodies in the Mail!

My Secret Pal certainly did get to work quickly! We were assigned partners last Wednesday and I received a package in the mail today.

And, wow, what a package! She sent a note telling me that this was her first swap and she hoped she did well. Yep, SP, you're a natural.

It was as if she knew me well. She obviously read my profiles and followed them (it's amazing how few people are able to manage that). I got 2 skeins of gorgeous yarn -- Misti Alpaca (100% baby alpaca) and Malabrigo Merino from Uruguay. Both are in this luscious jewel-toned deep evergreen... sort of a deep teal. In addition to the yarn there was a wonderful note with two of her amazing photographs, a bookmark with another photo, maple (yum!) syrup and granulated sugar, candles (all in scents I love), a selection of teas, and the new issue of Interweave Knits. ....oh, and she wrapped some of the goodies in this adorable "bee" fabric...

Thanks for everything Secret Pal. I hope you're getting spoiled as well as you're spoiling me!

No comments: